Save on hospital costs
Here at The Gynae centre, our facilities are approved by the Care Quality Commission for day surgery. This means we are able to cut your costs by about 50% in avoiding admission to hospital.
Types of surgeries and costs
The most common procedures are listed below:
- Hymenectomy with local anaesthesia or under sedation
- Botox for vaginismus
- Bartholin’s cyst marsupialization under local anaesthesia
- Bartholin’s cyst incision under local anaesthesia
- Manual vacuum aspiration of the uterus under local anaesthesia
- Diathermy for genital warts
- Loop excision (LLETZ) with local anaesthesia (& specimen analysis)
These procedures may be performed under deep sedation for an additional fee. Most of the above procedures require admission and postoperative stay for 1-2 hours. You should be able to resume your normal activities the same or following day.
Please note: Surgeries must be booked over the phone. Procedure fees do not include our initial consultation fee which is required for all new patients.
Other minor surgeries
Other procedures performed at The Gynae Centre include:
- Mini curettage of the uterus
- Biopsy of the vulva
- Removal of small lesion or small cyst
- Removal of moles
- Diathermy to the cervix